Export Health certificates ( animal/animal products)

Janus Veterinary Consulting are authorised to act on behalf of Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) and the relevant Central Competent Authorities, as a Certifying Officer – Official Veterinarian.

Whatever your food or animal product and wherever you want to send it to, we can advise and help you obtain the correct export health certificate or Support Health Attestations. We can check your products and then sign and stamp the required certificates.

These Export Health Certificates (EHC) are official UK Government documents that confirm that certain food or animal products meet the import requirements of another country.

As registered Approved Veterinary Inspectors (AVIs) we can provide a bespoke competitively priced, high quality service.

Please contact us to see how we can help.

Let's Work Together!

Take action now to close the gap between where you are today
and where you want to be!